When you rely on a well to provide the water you need each day, whether it’s for cooking, washing, cleaning, or irrigating crops, it can be extremely problematic for your well to start exhibiting problems. Both minor and major problems can have a noticeable impact on your daily life or operations, so it’s important to get them fixed as soon as possible. And if you aren’t sure whether you need water well repair, don’t fret. We’re here to make sure you can recognize the signs.
Here are five not-to-be-ignored signs you need water well repairs:
- Changes in Water Pressure- If your water pressure is fluctuating, there may be a problem with your water well. Too much water pressure could cause leaks, while low water pressure can be a nuisance because it prevents appliances from working properly. Either way, give our team at Yadkin Well Company a call if you notice water pressure issues.
- Lack of Water- Having no water is one of the worst problems you could experience when your well is having issues. Your well is designed to provide the water you need, so you know something is up when your well can’t do its one job properly.
- Noisy Pump- If your pump is making loud, disruptive noises, the odds are that there are worn bearings or damages that need to be addressed. Fixing these issues early on is important to prevent more extensive repairs, so contact our team for water well repair.
- “Spitting” Faucets- You need water well repair if the water sounds like it is spitting at you when you turn on the faucet. This is because there are air bubbles that shouldn’t be there.
- Discolored Water- Obviously, your well should be providing clean water for your use. If it appears brown or otherwise discolored, you may need a water well repair to deal with the contaminants and prevent them from returning.
Don’t wait until your well system completely breaks down, leaving you without water. If you notice any of these signs, contact a water well repair company as soon as possible to get your water back up and running.